Head of Risk & Compliance
Currently we are looking for Head of Risk & Compliance for our Head Office located in Karachi. The candidate must be Masters with 5 years of relevant experience; interested candidates may apply at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Formulating compliance and risk management policies and amendments.
- Keeping the Board aware, through Board Risk Committee, of risk profile of the organization;
- To monitor the nature and level of risk and compliance being taken by the Company and ensure capital adequacy in line with the risk function.
- Assisting business and support departments in identifying primary compliance and risks inherent in there processes, and systems. Review of existing and
new policies, procedure and products across the Company for identification of risk and recommending its mitigation;
- Measurement and assessment of risks and compliance based on qualitative and quantitative factors;
- Maintain systems and tools that assist to identify, measure and monitor risks faced by the Company;
- Recommendation of specific risk tolerance limits to Management Risk Committee and Board Risk Committees, along with monitoring of the approved limits
to ensure risks are managed within the approved levels.